A resume is a critical tool for any job seeker since it provides a brief snapshot of your skills and qualities. Nevertheless, a resume is much more than that. Resume helps the prospective employer to take the decisions to call for your first interview. Therefore, the structure of your resume matters much and what information you decide to include is decisive. In addition, an interview requires diligent preparation along with the ability to be at ease in the interview room, your ability to interact with the interviewer and to articulate your thoughts .
- How to prepare a resume which fts your abilities and capabilities
- How to prepare for an interview
- A comprehensive set of questions about the company for which the job seeker is going for interview
- What are the do’s and don’ts of a resume and interview
- Ability to prepare a resume which is comprehensive and facilitate the decision maker for the call up for the interview
- Ability to prepare specifically for each interview with relevant questions and confidence